Recipe: Savoury chilli sausage pasta
Posted: June 5, 2014 • Posted in: Recipes
Ingredients serves 2
- Packet of Broad Oak pork sausages
- ½ finely chopped red onion
- ½ chopped green pepper
- 2 portions of noodles or pasta
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Generous pinch of salt, optional
- 1/2 cup sour cream
1. In a large frying pan, cook the sausage, onion and green pepper over a medium heat until the ingredients are cooked. Stir in the noodles, tomatoes, water, sugar, chili powder and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until noodles are tender.
2.Gradually stir the sour cream, if desired stirring constantly. Cook until heated through.
And serve ……………
Send us your recipes!
We’d also love to hear about any sumptuous secret family recipes that you’ve been selfishly keeping to yourselves, so please send them in to email@example.com.